To provide more time for our attendees to meet with the insurance experts, this webinar is scheduled to run from 9:30-noon.
Join us to learn more about important insurance topics such as:
- D&O (Directors and Officers)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance - Can your association have vaccine mandates? How does it deal with harassment, etc.?
- Cyber – Does your association have a stand-alone cyber policy? Should it?
- Workers' Compensation – Do you have coverage for vendors and volunteers?
- Property Coverages – Ask about packages for condo buildings, underwriting guidelines, becoming more restrictive, and how reserve studies impact your insurance.
- Filing Claims – Review the basics, carrier requirements, the 3 items required, and what could increase rates when deciding when to file.
- Managing Claims – Learn the role of the adjuster and how to work with one.
- Interaction of the Reserve Study and Insurability of Communities– Deferred maintenance, solved claims, etc.
- Dealing with Negligence
- How to Prepare for the Renewal Process - What documentation to collect?
- Insurance Certificates 101 – Identify limits, how to have a collection system in place, and how to read and understand what is listed on the COI.