Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation link to the Webinar recording. Managers can still receive 2 hr of continuing credit after watching the webinar recording.
Does your community have common green space? Does your community have a plan in place to maintain the common green space? There are many factors to consider as you plan green space in your community, such as:
- Storm water management
- Tree save/forested area maintenance
- Riparian Zones
- Plant material
- Common area drainage issues
- Proper pond and storm drain maintenance
- Critter control/beavers/geese, etc.
- Green roofs
- The use of a property maintenance checklist for winter/spring/summer/fall
- Site maintenance impacts during construction/development periods
Green spaces can add value to communities and improve the lives of their residents, but Associations must educate themselves and plan ahead for the development and upkeep of these spaces. Join us to learn how to make the most of your green space and help to Make America Green Again!
- James Anderson, PE, Principal/Structural Division Manager - Becht Engineering BT
- Michael Daly, Managing Principal – ASG (Architectural Support Group)
- Judyann Lee, Attorney – McMillan Metro, P.C.
- Amanda Rockler, Senior Agent – University of Maryland Extension Service
- Todd El-Taher, Vice President Sales and Marketing – Hann & Hann Construction Services